BECOME A MEMBER
- Access to Information – As a Chamber member you have full access to our database to reach out to other members for the purpose of information and marketing.
- Advertising Opportunities – At the Chamber, we strive to give our members visibility on our website, social media, and our monthly newsletter. Our members also receive preferred referrals by the chamber office. Send your information through email, or tag us on Facebook.
- Website Benefits – Through your member portal, you have access to edit your directory listing, add your events directly to our events calendar, add your job postings, coupons, news, and more!
- Discounts – The chamber is always working to provide you with discounts to help your business save money. We currently offer a group rating on health insurance and workers’ comp insurance. Chamber members receive a reduced rate to advertise in our Visitor’s Guide. We also have several member-to-member benefits including 40 free radio ads with 95.1.
- Annual Events:
- Annual Awards Dinner – The Chamber’s Annual Dinner gives members a chance to reflect on the past year’s achievements, recognize retiring leadership volunteers and network with local business leaders. Learn about goals and initiatives for the coming year and how you can play a vital role.
- Golf Outing – This Chamber event offers members a fun networking opportunity and a great day of golf. Promote your business through sponsorship, volunteering at the tournament or hosting a team.
- Business Connection Breakfast – This networking meal offers members an opportunity to connect with other Chamber members, enjoy breakfast, share information about your business and client needs, and hear an inspirational message for the new year. All attendees have time to give their “elevator pitch” to the group.
- Bowling for Business – A great networking opportunity that also offers an opportunity for teambuilding. This is a fun and relaxed atmosphere perfect for networking with other local businesses.
- Reverse Raffle – This event serves a dual purpose. Come network with 200 people, and support a great cause! The proceeds from the Reverse Raffle fund the Chamber’s Scholarship fund.
- Christmas Parade – This is the Chamber’s way of giving back to the community, and you can be a part of it, by supporting the chamber.
- Monthly networking opportunities:
- Business After Hours – This casual networking event offers members the opportunity to connect with current and potential customers.
- Monthly Luncheon – Held once a month, these networking lunches offer members a more intimate environment in which to connect with other Chamber members and learn about events and issues regarding your business and community. Enjoy lunch and share information about your business and client needs. An ideal marketing opportunity!
- Involvement Opportunities – You are encouraged to join the committee(s) of your choice and have a direct impact on the future of your community while promoting your business… so please be involved!
- Professional Development – Your Chamber offers seminars and educational activities geared specifically to the business community and the continuing education of you and your employees.
- Ribbon Cutting – Let us celebrate the opening, expansion or relocation of your business with Chamber Ribbon Cutting. We will provide the ribbon, giant scissors, and photographer, newspaper article and will promote your event in our Chamber updates and on social media.
- Featured Member – We pick featured members to highlight throughout the year on social media and in our online news feed.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
It’s easy to join the Morrow County Chamber!
Here Are Your Options:
- Call Us Right Away and our Chamber staff will be happy to assist, Or:
- Download and fill out the Membership Application Form below. Email or Mail the completed form to our office.
The Morrow County Chamber of Commerce and Visitor’s Bureau plays a vital role in retaining and attracting businesses and tourism to Morrow County, as well as supporting community development activities in our area.
Together, we can accomplish collectively what no one member can do individually. The strength of our organization lies in attracting the greatest number of individuals and businesses from which can be drawn ideas, energy, and strength.