Christmas Parade Activities
CHRISTMAS PARADE &
Friday, December 2
beginning at 5 pm
- Wagon rides – Chase Bank parking lot
- Live ice sculpture carving – on the square near the Santa House.
- Live Reindeer – On the Square by the Santa House
- Pals of Pirates: Kids Secret Santa Shop – Humane Society
- Tree Lighting Ceremony at 6:30 on the square by the Santa House
- Free Hot Dogs — by Seniors on Center at the Corner of Main St. and Center St.
- Mt. Gilead Public Library – Christmas Open House 5-6:30. Drop off your letters to Santa.
- Caroling by the fountain by Morrow Little Theatre, Gilead Christian Schools, and Trinity United Methodist Church
- Griffith & Brininger – cookies and hot chocolate (by the fountain)
- Ruoff Mortgage (Dawn Nijak) – info table (by the fountain)
- Howard Hanna JC Meyer Realtors – cookie decorating (by the fountain)
- Hot cocoa bombs & crafts for sale (by the fountain)
- MGFD Auxiliary – Free popcorn and fundraiser info (by the fountain)
- Tap Truck Mid-Ohio & Gilead Fitness – FREE hot chocolate with toppings & info on gym updates (E. Center St & Main St.)
- Festival of Trees – Morrow County EMS
- Letters to Santa are available at Mt. Gilead and Cardington Libraries. The libraries need these letters by December 9th.
- Pop up Shop in the Village Gathering Place from 4-9.
- Christmas Family Event at Trinity United Methodist Church from 5 -6:30 – kids crafts and a supper of soup and sandwiches for a small donation. After the parade from 7:30-9 kids crafts, cookies, and hot chocolate.
- Santa will be in the Santa house after the parade.
The parade steps off at 7pm at the fairgrounds Travels north up Main Street with
Grand Marshall Ray Brenneman